Errol Keith Catanes is a military veteran ready to offer his talent to the public or private sector. He joined the United States Air Force in 2001 as an aircraft maintainer and intelligence operator until his service in 2018. After the military, he graduated with a BA in Applied Communications and an MBA. As a result, his two professions and higher education formed a skill-set that enhances any organization. However, he continues refining, evolving, and transforming to serve people, complete projects, and sustain production.
Errol Keith Catanes worked on seven bases in three different countries and deployed to 4 separate war zones throughout his career. While stationed there, he served in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom, and several small-scale operations conducted by direct order of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Secretary of Defense, and the President of the United States. During his service, he led teams in repairing six distinct airframes while managing safety, environmental, logistical, and other industrial programs. Also, he contributed to the planning and execution of training exercises and real-world actions, including contingency plans and humanitarian aid/disaster relief efforts.
Working in diverse fields has enabled him to cultivate his communication skills. As a result, it has vastly improved his problem-solving, collaboration, and organizational expertise. His work ethic is outstanding because of his military service, and his adaptability is everlasting. It is why he can work under any circumstance and visualize any mission he must accomplish.
- 2021 Masters of Business Administration (MBA), University of Massachusetts Global
- 2019 Bachelors of Applied Communications, Brandman University
- 2012 Associate of Communications Studies and Technology, Community College of the Air Force
- 2008 Associate of Korean Studies and Culture, Defense Language Institute and Foreign Language Center
- 2005 Associate of Applied Science in Aviation Maintenance and Technology, Community College of the Air Force
- 2021-Present, Professional Development Manager, International Association of Business Communicators, San Francisco Chapter
- 2021-Present, Content Writer, The Avant-Guard Media
- 2019-2020, Content Management Specialist, United States Forest Service, Vallejo, California
- 2001-2018, United States Air Force
- September 2016-April 2018, Air Mobility Command | Program Manager, Travis Air Force Base, California
- June 2015-September 2016, Pacific Air Forces | Section Supervisor, Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, Japan
- August 2012-June 2015, Air Forces Special Operations Command/Air Combat Command | Mobility and Readiness Section Supervisor, Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, Japan
- November 2009-August 2012, Air Force Special Operations Command/Air Intelligence Agency | Direct Support Operator, Hurlburt Field, Florida
- August 2007-November 2009, Air Education and Training | Airborne Cryptologic Linguist Technical Student, Defense Language Institute and Foreign Language Center, Presidio of Monterey, California
- February 2006-July 2007, Air Combat Command | E-4B Aircraft Hydraulic Systems Team Lead, Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska
- February 2003-February 2006, United States Air Forces Europe | F-16 Aircraft Hydraulic Systems Technician, Aviano Air Base, Italy
- May 2001-February 2003, Air Combat Command | B1-B Aircraft Hydraulics Technician, Dyess Air Force Base, Texas